4 – Day Yoga & Detox Retreat
Magic Park, Arambol – Goa
We are offering the following Retreat Dates:
7th – 10th February
19th – 22nd February
This is not your normal detox retreat as we will be guiding you through how to detox our body and brain from the damaging heavy metals, toxins and environmental pollutants that we are all overly burdened with in today’s world.
You will be provided with daily juices, as this is a juice fast detox with daily coffee enema’s, which will clean and detoxify the intestines.
This level of detoxification and nutrition delivers renewed energy, clarity of the mind, sharper creativity & deeper ability to connect to your all-knowing self’s intuition and bliss.
There will be workshops on:
- How heavy metals affect your body and brain, how to avoid taking on more toxic load and how to continue to safely adopt a detox lifestyle
- Emotional eating and how unresolved trauma stores in the body and attracts toxins
- Nutrition and cooking workshop for cleansing the organs and balancing the hormones
- Essential oils for health and detoxification, with the powerful doTerra oils.
- Morning coffee Enema & Detox supplements to be taken in your room
- 10 am – Turmeric, ginger morning shot
- 10.30 am – 12pm Meditation & Yoga Flow
- 12pm – 1pm Green Organic Juice & Workshop
- 1 pm Fruit smoothie to take away at break time
- 1 pm – 3.30 pm Mid-day Break
- 3.30 pm – 5 pm Yin Yoga focused on ‘Releasing Of Unrealised Sound’ – Learning how to feel, tap into and release the unspoken sounds in the body that cause blocks, resistances and toxicity.
- 5 pm – 6.30 pm Organic Green Juice & meditative mindful walk to the beach, guided heart embracing beach meditation and swim.
- Eve: Detox supplements
The venue, Magic Park, is 200 meters from the beach with breathtaking views across Arambol Beach in North Goa. There are two options of accommodation at Magic Park for budget and mid-range affordability.
You will stay for 5 nights as we need you to be there the night before we start as we will give you detox supplements and enema kit to get started early on one day one.
Non Residential (without accommodation) £333
Budget Room: Single Occupancy: £499 Double Occupancy: £880
Mid-Range room: Single Occupancy: £580 Double Occupancy: £970
These prices include all juices, detox supplements and applications, detox therapies, yoga classes & workshops.
Full payment is needed one month before the retreat and 50% is needed outside of one month.
You can pay via Paypal, bank transfer to my UK bank OR pay in cash by meeting me in person.
We look forward to sharing this powerful detox retreat with you, Nameste
Email for more info: